PARTNERS HEALTH COMPANY:
Partners Health Company (PHC) provides passenger assistance services at the terminal and responds to all cases in real time.
PHC personnel provide wheelchairs to assist the sick or aged passengers in any part of the terminal. Passengers who are travelling through our terminal with sick (but fit-to-fly) persons, physically-challenged or injured persons are expected to inform the relevant airline, who will help secure this service.
Within the MMA2 ticketing hall, we provide seats for the elderly, the physically-challenged, as well as pregnant and sick passengers to sit on while waiting to get their boarding passes.
We also have buggies at the arrival area to give assistance to the same categories of arriving passengers.
All our elevators are furnished with emergency phones, as passengers are expected to dial 801 if they are trapped or need help.
"MMA2 represents considerable cerebral input into very modest resources"
Dr. Wale Babalakin, Chairman, The Resort Group
Social Media Updates
- Air Peace begins flight operations at MMA 2 01/07/2019
- More airlines pitch tent with MMA2 12/20/2018
- Alleged withdrawal of FAAN staff: MMA2 not indebted to FAAN 12/11/2018
- DANA Air: Celebrating 10 years of doggedness, success story 11/16/2018
- Bi-Courtney, unions’ face-off: The pains, losses 10/31/2018