PARTNERS HEALTH COMPANY:
Partners Health Company (PHC) provides passenger assistance services at the terminal and responds to all cases in real time.
PHC personnel provide wheelchairs to assist the sick or aged passengers in any part of the terminal. Passengers who are travelling through our terminal with sick (but fit-to-fly) persons, physically-challenged or injured persons are expected to inform the relevant airline, who will help secure this service.
Within the MMA2 ticketing hall, we provide seats for the elderly, the physically-challenged, as well as pregnant and sick passengers to sit on while waiting to get their boarding passes.
We also have buggies at the arrival area to give assistance to the same categories of arriving passengers.
All our elevators are furnished with emergency phones, as passengers are expected to dial 801 if they are trapped or need help.
"MMA2 represents considerable cerebral input into very modest resources"
Dr. Wale Babalakin, Chairman, The Resort Group
Social Media Updates
As part of our support to Federal Government's efforts towards curbing the further spread of Covid-19 in Nigeria, we have pledged our resources, aircraft and crew to the Federal Government to assist the nation in the battle against Coronavirus. #Covid19 #staysafe #wecare #CSR https://t.co/5ut6DzVfal
- Stay safe amidst the COVID-19 outbreak 03/25/2020
- COVID-19: BASL charges travellers, airport users to be safety conscious 03/01/2020
- Yuletide: MMA2 assures travellers, other airport users of seamless operations 12/09/2019
- Bi-Courtney honours staff who returned passengers’ lost items 10/30/2019
- Airport concession: Whither the way forward 09/13/2019