PARTNERS HEALTH COMPANY:
Partners Health Company (PHC) provides passenger assistance services at the terminal and responds to all cases in real time.
PHC personnel provide wheelchairs to assist the sick or aged passengers in any part of the terminal. Passengers who are travelling through our terminal with sick (but fit-to-fly) persons, physically-challenged or injured persons are expected to inform the relevant airline, who will help secure this service.
Within the MMA2 ticketing hall, we provide seats for the elderly, the physically-challenged, as well as pregnant and sick passengers to sit on while waiting to get their boarding passes.
We also have buggies at the arrival area to give assistance to the same categories of arriving passengers.
All our elevators are furnished with emergency phones, as passengers are expected to dial 801 if they are trapped or need help.
"MMA2 represents considerable cerebral input into very modest resources"
Dr. Wale Babalakin, Chairman, The Resort Group
Social Media Updates
- Bi-Courtney Aviation Services Limited announces death of Mr. Mobolaji Salu, Acting Head of Business 12/25/2020
- We are Back – The New Normal 07/08/2020
- The Federal Government of Nigeria has issued COVID-19 Regulations, 2020 04/01/2020
- Stay safe amidst the COVID-19 outbreak 03/25/2020
- COVID-19: BASL charges travellers, airport users to be safety conscious 03/01/2020