Murtala Muhammed Airport Two (MMA2) is the only privately funded domestic air terminal in Africa. It provides first-rate services to our customers and business partners within a safe and secure airport environment.
VISION: To be a domestic airport that sets international standards.
MISSION: To create a comfortable and properly run terminal that caters holistically to passenger needs.
CORE VALUES: Job Ownership, Integrity and Discipline, Customer Care, and Pursuit of Excellence.
"MMA2 represents considerable cerebral input into very modest resources"
Dr. Wale Babalakin, Chairman, The Resort Group
Social Media Updates
- BASL imports X-ray machines worth over $500,000 for MMA2 02/08/2021
- Bi-Courtney Aviation Services Limited announces death of Mr. Mobolaji Salu, Acting Head of Business 12/25/2020
- We are Back – The New Normal 07/08/2020
- The Federal Government of Nigeria has issued COVID-19 Regulations, 2020 04/01/2020
- Stay safe amidst the COVID-19 outbreak 03/25/2020