Murtala Muhammed Airport Two (MMA2) is the only privately funded domestic air terminal in Africa. It provides first-rate services to our customers and business partners within a safe and secure airport environment.
VISION: To become a dominant airport operator bringing world class standard to the aviation industry in West and Central Africa.
MISSION: To develop and operate world class airport terminals in Nigeria and beyond.
CORE VALUES: Job Ownership, Integrity and Discipline, Customer Care, and Pursuit of Excellence.
"MMA2 represents considerable cerebral input into very modest resources"
Dr. Wale Babalakin, Chairman, The Resort Group
- FAAN Management pays condolence visit to Bi-Courtney Chairman as both parties pledge improved ties 01/24/2022
- Concessioning of four airports, BASL and right of first refusal 11/07/2021
- EZPark brings its signature valet services to MMA2 11/01/2021
- BASL tasks passengers to plan movements ahead of time 10/06/2021
- BASL honors driver who returned lost bag containing millions of naira, other valuables 09/16/2021