Murtala Muhammed Airport Two (MMA2) is the only privately funded domestic air terminal in Africa. It provides first-rate services to our customers and business partners within a safe and secure airport environment.
VISION: To be a domestic airport that sets international standards.
MISSION: To create a comfortable and properly run terminal that caters holistically to passenger needs.
CORE VALUES: Safety, Integrity, Excellence, and Fairness.
"MMA2 represents considerable cerebral input into very modest resources"
Dr. Wale Babalakin, Chairman, The Resort Group
Social Media Updates
As part of our support to Federal Government's efforts towards curbing the further spread of Covid-19 in Nigeria, we have pledged our resources, aircraft and crew to the Federal Government to assist the nation in the battle against Coronavirus. #Covid19 #staysafe #wecare #CSR https://t.co/5ut6DzVfal
- Stay safe amidst the COVID-19 outbreak 03/25/2020
- COVID-19: BASL charges travellers, airport users to be safety conscious 03/01/2020
- Yuletide: MMA2 assures travellers, other airport users of seamless operations 12/09/2019
- Bi-Courtney honours staff who returned passengers’ lost items 10/30/2019
- Airport concession: Whither the way forward 09/13/2019