Murtala Muhammed Airport Two (MMA2) is the only privately funded domestic air terminal in Africa. It provides first-rate services to our customers and business partners within a safe and secure airport environment.
VISION: To be a domestic airport that sets international standards.
MISSION: To create a comfortable and properly run terminal that caters holistically to passenger needs.
CORE VALUES: Job Ownership, Integrity and Discipline, Customer Care, and Pursuit of Excellence.
"MMA2 represents considerable cerebral input into very modest resources"
Dr. Wale Babalakin, Chairman, The Resort Group
- MMA2 Bags LAAC’s ‘Most Covid-19 Compliant Terminal’ Award 07/29/2021
- Airlines seek friendly policies to remain in business and grow 07/28/2021
- Safety: BASL enforces passenger facilitation policy at MMA2 07/01/2021
- Passenger expresses gratitude as MMA2 security personnel return missing N2.3m 04/20/2021
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES 03/18/2021