Please check this page for more updates.
If you would like to join our team, see if the role below apply to you:
JOB ROLE: Cargo Marketing Manager
JOB REF: CARGO MM/HR/2021/MAR/013
JOB LOCATION: Ikeja, Lagos.
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below
· Our business is looking for an experienced Cargo Marketing Manager to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for all supply chain management duties including marketing the brand, selecting carriers, researching shipping methods, assessing budgets, and organizing storage.
· To support the MMA2 business with marketing plans and collateral for industry events and tradeshows, development of targeted marketing programs, promotional and pricing materials, and other unique programs to drive the business and generate revenue.
· The successful candidate must demonstrate strong attention to detail in order to oversee daily, all logistics and employees. In addition to having excellent organizational skills, you should also possess in-depth knowledge of logistics, Cargo and inventory management softwares.
· Select carriers, negotiate contracts and rates.
· Continually work to identify new revenue opportunities for the business by marketing the business, source for cargo and increase cargo yield at the terminal.
· Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing cargos to improve on its charges by doing research on all existing airlines and prices.
· Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
· Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments.
· Respond to any issues or complaints.
· Work with other departments to incorporate cargo and its logistics with BASL procedures and operations.
· Evaluate budgets and expenditures.
· Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements.
· Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements.
Qualification and Experience:
· Interested candidates should possess HND or Degree qualification in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply chain or any related field. A Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
· Must have 5-10 years work experience.
· Outstanding analytical, problem solving and abilities.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
· Knowledge of the different airlines both local and international would be a great addition.
Competitive with Industry standard Employee Benefits