Archive by Category
- Archive by Category "AVIATION NEWS"
An Uyo-bound passenger on Ibom[...]read more
The new x-ray machines and[...]read more
“Massive resources are also being[...]read more
Bi-Courtney Aviation Services Limited, (BASL),[...]read more
The Regulations were signed and[...]read more
"MMA2 represents considerable cerebral input into very modest resources"
Dr. Wale Babalakin, Chairman, The Resort Group
Social Media Updates
- Passenger expresses gratitude as MMA2 security personnel return missing N2.3m 04/20/2021
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES 03/18/2021
- The civilising effect of MMA2 in Nigeria 03/15/2021
- MMA2 new X-ray machines, air conditioners arrive from US 03/05/2021
- BASL imports X-ray machines worth over $500,000 for MMA2 02/08/2021